Welcome!

Enjoy reading!

Friday 10 June 2011

10 REASONS TO BE HAPPY

Last time I published a post "10 REASONS TO BE SAD"; now I also have 10 reasons to be happy. So, if you are sad.. don't be sad and believe that if you have 2, 4, 6, ... reasons to be sad you are happy (not always):
1). two reasons to be sad makes you feel happy (why? you don't know maths? from minus plus minus results something positive! ) (this isn't true );
2). you can chose from more reasons to what you can think about;
3). when you are sad you can view my blog;
4). you can ask one of your parents to do or buy something for you;
Ok. Look at my reasons now:
1. I have a cat;
2. I have sweets;
3. I have a blog;
4. I don't have a headache;
5. I went to a concert;
6. I have a new magazine;
7. I am listening o music;
8. I think about _______;
9. The holiday is coming;
10. I don't  have any reasons to be sad!

All the best,
Diana 

No comments:

Post a Comment